Got Sig...I do!

By Nutz on 22:24

Filed Under:

I got two for them now P226 and a P220 9mm and .45 respectively. Dads need to have a hand cannon to defend the family from the "bad" people. Momma also likes shooting steel targets. She gets a kick out of the "ping". So anyhow, why Sig Sauer. Well I flew with the 226 when I was in the Navy. A good gun and very accurate. Sigs are known for their simplicity and accuracy out of the box. I have been impressed. I am not a huge pistol shooter. The ones I have had the opportunity of shooting where not nearly as enjoyable as the Sigs. Shot the .45 right after purchase and it was on the money at 15 yard. I got a couple ringers right on the 10X awesome. So if you are feeling frisky and want to try the alarm system, remember, I got Sig and a CCW permit!!


0 comments for this post