Daddy's time to Chill

By Nutz on 14:12

Filed Under:

Dad like babies need a little down time. While you are down why not enjoy a fine cigar. I recently signed up for the Cigar Dave Officers Club. A great place to get a monthly sample of some decent cigars. For $20 a month, 3 cigars are mailed right to your door step. As how I am not a huge cigar smoker, 3 a month are just about perfect for me. For a new father, cigars mailed to the house are a double edged sword. 1. We don't have leave the house to go cigar store to get a stogie. 2. We don't have to leave the house to get a stogie.

Anyhow I smoked two this weekend, one solo on the back porch while CC enjoyed a saturday afternoon nap. CAO America I was not super thrilled with this particular cigar, a little, how would you say leafy. I think I need to develop a cigar rating scale. 1 being smoking pine needles a 10 being a nice fat filet mignon. So I would rate this maybe a 4-5.

The second cigar I shared with a budy of mine, Chris, in his man cave along with some Elijah Craig Bourbon. The cigars we had, also from the Cigar Dave network were XXX I need to look this up and report.. very good cigar.

Chris also recommended Opus X cigars, said they were right up there, a #10 on the filet Mignon scale.

0 comments for this post